Wish List

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thinking of you...

I wanted to use some more of the beautiful, heavy-weight wrapping paper that my daughter gave me a while back. I used some of that paper on a card featured in this post.

Here's another card using some of that same paper:

The paper with the orange flower pattern is the wrapping paper. It was even heavy enough to cut with my Cricut, so I cut these two label shapes from the Christmas Cards cartridge.



I think it makes such a cute accent paper on this card. And the orange ribbon and Petaloo flowers were the perfect touch and made such a nice contrast against the gray polka dot paper.

For the sentiment, I heat embossed "Thinking of you" and then cut it out with a Spellbinder's oval die.












The inside was dressed up with some of the gray polka dot paper, orange ribbon and one tiny Petaloo flower.

So easy and fun!

I didn't do any inking around the edges on this card because I liked the clean, fresh look that it had. Sometimes, less is more!



Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Heather said...

I recognize that paper! :)