Wish List

Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween cards...

A while ago, my sister sent me some photos of Halloween cards she had made. I often ask her for pictures of her cards so I can share them here. I don't have all the details, but I think you'll enjoy seeing these anyway:


For this card, my sis had to get out her sewing machine. She said she hadn't done any sewing in quite awhile.

The smiling pumpkin on this card (right) is a fun dimensional sticker.  I thought this was a great way to use up those extra pumpkin stickers!

On this bat card, she decided to draw a little faux stitching around each piece of cardstock. I think it looks great! She used a couple of red gems for the bat's eyes.











This last card is a top/bottom gate-fold card with a fun exterior and interior:






















I'll be sharing some of my own Halloween cards in the coming days. I hope you've enjoyed my sister's cards and are inspired to make some of your own. Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl
 

No comments: