I made this card in just a few minutes. The polka-dotted paper already had the scroll-y Halloween design on the left. I just cut it to size, wrapped a couple lengths of purple ribbon around it and adhered it to my card base.
Then I cut my image out with a circle die, glued it on top of a larger circle cut out of some gold cardstock and adhered this with double-sided foam tape.
I used my gold Viva Décor pen to add some dimension to the bubbles in the cauldron.
My final embellishment was 3 purple gems in the corner. Done and dusted!!
Oh yeah, except for the inside.
I went easy, peasy on the inside. Just a computer generated sentiment.
NOW I can say, "Done and dusted!"
On to the next card.
Here's the inside of this one. A stamped sentiment that's been sparkle-ized with a glitter pen, a few tiny punched bats and another strip of Washi tape.
As I said, the cardstock really did the work for me on these cards. It came from a 6" X 6" stack (not sure of the manufacturer, too lazy to go find it again), but it is now nearly gone. Yikes! I need to find another small Halloween themed stack for next year. I'll be checking out those sales this week. he he
Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.