The die-cut sentiment on this card is NBUS (never-before-used schtuff), so I am entering it into Darnell's October challenge over on the NBUS blog.
After adding the star-patterned DSP and the orange piece of cardstock to a black A2 cardbase, I die-cut the spooky house, a few bats and the sentiment out of black cardstock.
I backed the house with some gray cardstock and glued it directly to the DSP. The bats were glued in a random fashion around the house.
Before adding the sentiment, I applied a black and white sticker banner across the top of the orange cardstock. I thought it was a great addition to the card, and I plan to use the remaining 8" of it on a couple more cards like this one.
I had one die-cut bat left over, so I added it to the inside, along with a stamped sentiment.
This was such a quick and easy card to make. Nothing was popped up, so it's also an easy one to mail.
Have you made all your Halloween cards yet? I am nearly done, so I've got to start getting them in the mail.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl
1 comment:
Another great Halloween card. I like the silhouette house, it does look spooky. The banner is just the right accent.
Post a Comment