Wish List

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Using more leftover strips...

 

I wanted to use up more strips that were taking up space in my Halloween DSP folder. This time I decided to make a top-folding card and run the strips horizontally. If you're interested in making a similar card, you'll find the measurements in this post.


I have a die that cuts out the line of trick-or-treating children. It fit perfectly across the top strip

The sentiment was a cut-apart from a Halloween stack. I matted it with some orange cardstock and popped it up with foam tape.




When the card is opened, it looks like this. I don't normally stamp anything on the back side of the card front, but I managed to get an ink smudge there. The quickest way I could think of disguising it, was to stamp this silly pumpkin.

In cardmaking, we can always turn lemons into lemonade, right?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

No comments: