Wish List

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

You make my heart go beep...


These two sweet little robots were in my card parts. They are print and cuts from the Silhouette Design Store, and I think I cut them out a couple years ago. It was definitely time to use them!


I gave my little girl Robot a lacy heart die-cut as a backdrop. I've added some Glossy Accents to her heart balloon and eyes. I also added some to the little pink heart in my computer-generated sentiment.












My little boy robot got just a plain red heart as his backdrop. But to add a little shine, I also gave his balloon, eyes and tiny red heart in the sentiment the Glossy Accents treatment.

What would we do without Glossy Accents? I actually tried using some clear Nuvo Drops on this robot's balloon at first, but they got all lumpy and bumpy on such a large object, so I switched to Glossy Accents which pools more easily into a nice, smooth surface.




The inside is very simple--another computer-generated sentiment.

These two Valentines will be sold at the thrift store.  Children's Valentines usually sell quickly, so I think these will go pretty fast. What's not to love about an adorable robot, right?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Oh how cute. Those robots are adorable. Any kid would love these. Great sentiment too.

Lynette said...

Awww, these are so cute, Cheryl.

Glittered Paws said...

Love these darling robots. Just sitting here thinking what I am going to do for the great grand little people for Valentines day. Any kid or "big kid" would love this card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute Valentines and two more card parts used. Feels good, doesn't it?