Wish List

Friday, September 13, 2019

A random Christmas card...

Sometimes I just feel like making the random Christmas card, and this was one of those times.


I had this little strip of striped paper, and it made me think of Christmas. My pretty oval is a Spellbinder's die and I think the stamp I used here was a freebie.


My little poinsettia was made with a Marianne Creatables die set. I glued some gold microbeads in the center.

This size poinsettia is perfect for applications like this.

My little fir branches were made with a Martha Stewart punch.





I was making this card in a bit of a hurry, so the interior got only a stamped sentiment. It's an old stamp that I got from someone else or maybe at the thrift store. I've no idea who made it.

It always feels good to add to my stash of Christmas cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

you are making good progress on your Christmas cards. I haven't even started. With 6 weeks to go until Holiday Market sale, I really need to get out all my Christmas stuff and get going. Your card is simple but still very pretty. That lacy label looks great accented with the pretty poinsettia

Lynette said...

Wonderful! I love the poinsettia and the greenery. All of my Christmas cards so far have just "happened." I really need to sit down with a purpose to make some Christmas cards, because I have stamps sets that haven't even been used yet!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a lovely Christmas card! I love the layout, the Poinsettia and the rounded corners on the lower edge of the card. You and Lynette are ahead of the game for this year.

Glittered Paws said...

Very petty Christmas card - I can see why that paper would remind you of Christmas. The poinsettia is very pretty as well as the greenery. I have that punch - hmmm somewhere. Now let me think.