Wish List

Friday, May 10, 2019

One year closer to magnificence...

I love Art Impressions stamps, and the "Crazy Friends" set I used for this card is one of my favorites.


This is a birthday card for my sister, whose birthday was May 3.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAT!

In fact, I have three sisters, and I made them each a card using this stamp for their most recent birthdays. I didn't share the other two cards on the blog before now, because my sisters do look at my blog from time to time.

Here are the other two cards.




As you can see, I made a few changes in my coloring and design from card to card. I only hope they enjoyed receiving the cards as much as I enjoyed making them. 

Here's a peek at the inside of Pat's card:


The scalloped oval on the left and the lacy circle used on the second card are both Lifestyle Crafts dies. 

The inside sentiment (left) is from an unbranded set.

Both polka-dotted DSPs used are from Stampin' Up.

I should make a lot more cards like these that require a good amount of coloring, as I really need the practice (don't look too closely!).

This weekend is stacking up to be a busy one. We have a birthday party to attend, a dinner engagement and we'll be traveling to North Dakota on Mother's Day, so we need to pack for that. The weather looks promising, so that will be a big help!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

LOL. Your cards really make me laugh. Love the sassy ladies. I think your coloring is great. That design required a lot of coloring.

Lynette said...

These cards are all wonderful - how fun!! I bet your sisters loved them. And, I think your coloring is great!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha your girls definitely look like the life and soul of the party!! Your colouring looks pretty fab to me!
Hope you had a fun Mother's Day x

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what fun cards - I have never had one of these - often looked at them - and love seeing what everyone does with them. I did look closely and your coloring is super. Have a nice trip.