Wish List

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Your 60s have expired!...

Rather than posting a Christmas card, I am sharing a quick birthday card for a male friend who turns 70 today.


I created the sentiment with my computer. I think I used the "Chiller" font. I kept this card pretty CAS since it was for a male.

My two red strips of cardstock were embossed with a dotted line, using one of those border embossing folders.


The inside was also pretty plain, but I'm hoping he enjoys the sentiment.

While I was at it, I made a second copy of the outside and inside sentiments so that I can make another card like this and have it in my stash. My stash is VERY low at the moment, as I have been too busy making Christmas cards to replenish it.

Today, I am sending off the last of my Christmas packages in the mail. It will feel good to have that done! I still have to wrap those that will be hand-delivered, though.

Last night I actually mixed up a batch of Christmas cookies. I will bake them later today. And then mix up another batch or two to bake tomorrow. Progress!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

5 comments:

designbydonna said...

I love it! Since you printed the sentiment yourself, you could actually use this for any age. Going to keep this in mind for my brother in law's birthday next month.

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha bet this gave him a good giggle! Christmas cookies sound a bit yummmm, bring one over and I'll make you a cuppa to go with it ;)

Lynette said...

So clever, Cheryl - I like it! Sounds like you are pretty much ready to celebrate the season. Good for you! We are lucky that we don't have to mail any presents. Well, I guess I have a mail a few calendars, but that's it.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your computer generated sentiment - sure brought a smile. I finished mailing/and UPS last week - talk about expensive $$$ - and postage is going up. What is a crafter to do.

Patti J said...

This is a hoot...love love love!!!