Wish List

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Oh, Christmas tree...


I'm sharing a couple more Christmas cards today that feature that wavy sentiment and die set (unbranded) that I purchased not long ago. I've definitely gotten some good use out of it this year.




I kept the cards very simple with some pretty Stampin' Up paper and a small tree die-cut (also unbranded). I added some glitter here and there on the tree and a tiny sparkly blue star.














On the inside of this card, I added a wavy die-cut of one of the papers used on the front and added three more sparkly stars, along with my stamped sentiment.

I wasn't sure if this embellishment worked, so I'd love to know what you think of it.













For my second card I used a dark green card base (because it was sitting on my work bench begging to be used!) and two more coordinating Stampin' Up papers.

I cut my green tree out of the same green cardstock as the base, again added some glitter here and there and topped it with a sparkly white star.












On the inside of this card I stamped some green snowflakes and added some sparkle to them with a glitter pen.


















Today it will be 45 degrees (7.2 Celsius) and sunny in the Twin Cities. That is downright balmy for this time of year in the Northland!! I do plan to get outside a bit, but I'll be running errands, so it will mostly be walking from the car into the store. I promise to park on the far side of the lot, though! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

These are very pretty. I love that curvy sentiment. And it adds so much inside. Looks great with the 3 stars.

Lynette said...

Ooooh, I love them, Cheryl! What a great die, and such pretty papers.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh yes the embellishment on the front worked. And love the curvy die cut label, that would be a nice one to have in my collection.