Wish List

Friday, December 21, 2018

A quilted Christmas...


Just a quick post today as we barrel through the last few days before Christmas. I had a quilted square (unbranded die) in my "card parts" box from last year. I pulled it out and decided to use it on a card.  I had the patterned paper lying on my desk, too, and it just happened to have the same shades of green on it as my quilted square.

My poinsettia was made with a Cheery Lynn Holly Leaves die, and I added some teeny, tiny metal gems in the center.

After taking the photo, I realized my sentiment was a bit off kilter. Oh well. It happens. I didn't bother to fix it. Too many other more important things to do. I'm hoping the person who received this card isn't too picky!!


On the inside of my card I used a scalloped piece of the patterned paper and a stamped sentiment.

With my quilted square all made up and ready to go, this card was finished in about 10 minutes.

We are heading to my daughter's home tomorrow. It will be so much fun to spend holiday time with her and her family.

I hope your holiday plans are coming together and that you're looking forward to time with loved ones.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

Lynette said...

This is so lovely, Cheryl!! Merry Christmas to you!

Lynne in NI said...

You have made so many beautiful cards Cheryl and I'm delighted to have received one of them! Hope you have a lovely Christmas! xx

Glittered Paws said...

It isn't off kilter if you just tilt your head a bit!!! LOL Love the quilt - and the poinsettia in the middle finishes it off perfectly.
Sending New Year Wishes hoping your year is filled with health happiness and lots of creativity.