Wish List

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Pretty paper...

I love it when some pretty paper does almost all the work for me.


This beautiful rose-patterned paper was actually a freebie that came with a magazine.  Three unbranded dies (bow, fancy edge and sentiment) made quick work of this card.


This was a commissioned card, so the sentiment on the inside was personalized with my computer.


















While I had these papers out, I decided to make another card. For this one, I used a Spellbinders wavy scalloped edge die. I heat-embossed the sentiment (not sure of the stamp brand) and added some pink sequins.

I used a Mother's Day stamp on the inside, but it could just as easily be a birthday card.

As you read this, my DH and I will be on our camping trip in Wisconsin. It's a beautiful state, and I'm certain we'll have a great time.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Beautiful paper and it takes way less time to do a card with it. I love my patterned paper--which you can tell by my huge stack. I keep saying I am not going to buy any more paper until I use this up. But alas, I always find some I just have to have.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab cards Cheryl, that pretty DP was a great freebie!
Hope you have a fabulous time on your holidays, don't forget to share some photos!

Glittered Paws said...

Great use of your beautiful papers - love the dies you used. Hope you enjoyed your vacation