Wish List

Monday, June 11, 2018

Father's Day will be here before we know it...

...so I thought I'd share three cards I made recently. The first two were sold in the thrift shop and the third was made on commission for a staff person there.

I did some inking on a piece of light blue cardstock. Then I added my die-cut streetscape, but not before putting some light in the windows by backing my little houses with some yellow cardstock.

The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and then embossed with Wow! white embossing powder.



Here's a peek at the inside. I stamped an iron fence border across the bottom. This particular stamp came from a set that was given to me (no packaging included).

My sentiment here was computer-generated.








For this card, I used a glittery frame, die-cut with my sister's die. The letters were some sticker letters that I've had for a VERY long time. I was glad to use at least a few of them here.

The stamped sentiment is by Hampton Art, and the enamel dots are some I had in my stash.

Another simple interior. I used a left over strip of cardstock to decorate it.

The stamped sentiment is a cheapy clear stamp I got on sale.













This is the commission card. I actually made it using some stickers (chair, iPod, umbrella, sunscreen and seashell). My supervisor at the thrift store gave me these stickers, so I thought it was only right to use them on a card she asked me to make. My "sand" is a torn piece of cardstock. I cut my clouds using some Impression Obsession dies.


I used a couple more of the seashell stickers on the inside of the card. The sentiment was computer-generated.

I am going to take a rest now from making cards for the thrift store. I really need to concentrate on cards for family members--we have so many birthdays coming up!

I hope you're having a good week wherever you are. Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

These are all great Father's Day cards. I especially like the beach scene, maybe because I would like to be there right now!

Darnell said...

You are such a prolific and accomplished card artist, Cheryl! You make so many people so happy; keep up the amazing work!! Hugs, Darnell