Wish List

Friday, March 2, 2018

Minimalist masculine get well card...

My daughter's father-in-law recently had knee replacement surgery, so I decided to make him a get well card. With a little inspiration from Pinterest, this is what I came up with:


The design is really simple--this is for a guy, after all!

I decided that the sentiment (printed with my computer using the Yellow Daisy font) was going to be the star of the show.

I found this sentiment on Pinterest and it made me laugh, so I decided to use it.

Just a few enamel dots for some minimalist embellishment.



The inside was "minimalist," as well. Just a couple strips of the orange cardstock to frame my sentiment and lots of room for a personal note.

We will be heading to the northern part of the state this weekend to watch our granddaughter play in a basketball tournament.  I'm looking forward to it, as I've not had a chance to see her play yet. It will also be fun to spend a little time with my daughter.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are. Thank you so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Another cool card, Cheryl! I'm sure he will really appreciate it. Enjoy your weekend, and safe travels.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE that sentiment Cheryl! Thanks for making me smile today! Have a lovely Sunday my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Glittered Paws said...

Sounds like a fun trip - seeing daughter is always fun. Wish mine lived a bit closer. Love your card - and I am truly just about to that stage of good vs bad knee and shoulder both. Went to the doctor Thursday and got injections in right knee and right shoulder. Has helped but putting off the solution.

Lynne in NI said...

Heee bet this gave him a good giggle! And yes, it would be nice to have 2 good knees!!