Wish List

Saturday, February 1, 2014

More Valentine's from my sister's stash....and a St. Patrick's Day card to boot!

Today, I'm sharing some more of the Valentines my sister has made. The following three cards were made with the Simple Holiday Cards cartridge. She says it is a great cartridge when you're short of time, because it takes so few additional embellishments to have a great looking card.



















The next three cards were made using the Victorian Romance cartridge. I think this heart image is especially pretty...and so romantic!



Finally, I thought I'd share the St. Patrick's Day card she made, also from the Simple Holiday Cards cartridge.
Isn't this a fun card? I love that she made it out of glitter paper. It cut beautifully and the sparkle just makes me happy!

Thanks again, Michelle, for letting me post your cards here on Paper Panacea. I still have a couple more to share and will do that in another post.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: