Wish List

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Father's Day is coming...


This was a quick and simple Father's Day card. The moustache is a sticker from a whole set of moustache stickers that my daughter gave me a couple of years ago. I'd only used one or two of them in all this time, so I decided it was time to use a couple more!

My sentiment was computer-generated.


My button was actually made with an Impression Obsession die. Doesn't it look real? I cut it out four times and glued them together in a stack to give it some strength and dimension.









The sentiment on the inside was stamped (I think with a Kaisercraft stamp). I added a strip of cardstock and a smaller button die-cut for a little embellishment.

Pretty simple card, I know, but it was fun to make. It will be donated to the thrift shop to sell there.

When you read this, we will be on our way to Portland, Oregon. I'm so excited to visit our kids out there. We don't get to see them nearly enough.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Cute masculine card. Moustaches are all the rage this Father's Day season.

Patti J said...

What a fun card for that special man! Thanks for the inspiration, dear friend!

Lynne in NI said...

Heee love your tache! Have a fun trip :)

Lynette said...

Great Father's Day card, Cheryl! Safe travels and have a wonderful time. We just got back from Chicago, after spending a week babysitting the grandkids.