Wish List

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

We make a great "pear"...

My DH and I celebrated our anniversary while on a trip to Arizona a few weeks ago. I didn't have much time to make him a card, but came up with this one using the Preserves cartridge.

I cut one pear, then flipped the image on my Gypsy to cut the other pear. I'm sure you can see in the photo that I also did a little inking around the edges and shading on the leaves. The little heart was created with a punch. I printed out my sentiment with the computer and then die-cut it with a Lifestyle Crafts label die.

The inside of my card is very plain, but I did write a personal message to let him know how much he means to me. He is a great guy who always has my back, and I love and appreciate him every day. We often talk about how lucky we were to find each other.

I've been busy making Thanksgiving cards, and I hope to get some of them photographed tomorrow so I can share them here. We're supposed to be having some major storms tomorrow, so we'll see if there is enough decent light for photographs.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Cheryl! Those pears are beautiful! What a fun sentiment :)

designbydonna said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. Cute card. I always love punny sentiments.

Glittered Paws said...

What a great idea - and the simple sentiment and then personalize inside is special.

Lynne in NI said...

I struggle to make romantic cards so i really love this Cheryl! Great idea to have your pears in different DPs.

Sue said...

Super fun Anniversary card. Love the design.

Hugs
Sue