Wish List

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Let's Craft and Create challenge #129: Child's Play...

Today we start a new challenge at Let's Craft and Create, and it's one we can all have fun with, I think. After all, who doesn't like to make a card for a child?

I decided to use some fun word play with my card.


My cute little fish, plants and water lines are all unbranded dies.


I inked up my little fish and even added some lines and dots on a couple of them. I wasn't the least bit worried about making them look realistic--I just wanted to have fun.

My sentiment was computer-generated.














I also added some clear half-rounds that I had in my stash, thinking they looked a lot like bubbles.













Because this card is for a child, I decided to have a little more fun on the inside.

 I die-cut a whale using another unbranded die, and then inked it up and added some spots to his belly.

Isn't he cute?

My inside sentiment was also computer-generated.

Now it's your turn to have some fun making a card for a child. I know some of you regularly make them for non-profit organizations, so here's your chance to join in our challenge fun with your creations.

Check out the Design Team's fabulous projects here, today AND midmonth. Then be sure to post yours on the Let's Craft and Create blogsite. I'm so excited to see what you make. I know you will inspire me, and I'll use that inspiration to make lots of cards for my 10 (yup, ten!) grandkids.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

8 comments:

designbydonna said...

That is a cute fun card. Perfect for a kid. I know my grandkids always like the pun, joke type cards.

craftieodmae said...

This is adorable!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Soooo cute - love the inside and the play on words is fun. omeone is going to smile.

Lynne in NI said...

Heee fab fun card Cheryl! I like how you did your sentiment, makes it look kinda wavey and underwater!

Patti J said...

Oh, so cute! Love this, Cheryl! Kids always like fun wordings...great job!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute cards Cheryl! Love the cute sea creatures! Surely going to make some some children happy :)

Sue said...

Hi Cheryl, wonderful card, love you little fish and the water you created. Fun and bright card.

Hugs
Sue

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card Cheryl! You make such pretty cards :)
Hugs, Mary x