Wish List

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #115: Four-legged friend...

The challenge this month at Let's Craft and Create is truly a fun one. Who doesn't love to create cards and other projects featuring four-legged friends?

I decided to use my Silhouette Cameo and some clipart featuring cat silhouettes to create my card.

I started with some pretty paper from my stash for my background and a "happy birthday" sentiment, cut with an Elizabeth Craft die. I added a strip of brick embossed pink CS at the bottom to serve as a ledge on which I could set my cats. The embossing folder was by Sizzix.


I found some fun cat clipart online and used my Silhouette to trace and cut the images out of some different patterned papers--all in brown tones. I inked around the edges of each cat and added some collars made from tiny metal gems.





I added some sequins and liquid pearls to my flowers for a bit of bling.

The inside of my card is very simple with just a matted piece of white cardstock and a computer-generated sentiment.

This card was for my daughter--she loves cats and has three of them!

The rest of the Design Team has created some outstanding projects to inspire you. We've got some new team members this month who are top-notch. Head over to Let's Craft and Create and check them out! Then channel all that awesome inspiration into your own project and add it to the LCC site. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

7 comments:

designbydonna said...

Cute card. I love cats too. Very appropriate inside sentiment too.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Your card is adorable. Besides the cute cats, I love the swirlly flowers at the top. Have a great week.

Glittered Paws said...

OH love it - and I love cats, sitting on the brick wall is perfect.

Unknown said...

Thank you for being a super member of our DT at Lets Craft & Create Cheryl.

Mary x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Cool cats Cheryl and I LOVE those beaded collars! Have a great day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Mona Pendleton said...

Super sweet card Cheryl! The trio of kitty's are darling! Love how they are all different patterns! Thank you for keeping my family in your prayers :)

Stampsnob. said...

Very cute Love the patterns on the cats Lis