Wish List

Monday, September 14, 2026

More tri-panel Halloween cards...

In my last post I shared a trip-panel card that I had made for Halloween. I had so much fun making it that I decided to make four more of them.

I added a cutaway tag to the front mat of each card, popping it up with foam tape. I embellished each tag with a single enamel dot where the hole would be.


One of the most fun parts of making these cards was to create the little scenes on the center panels. I took out my Halloween dies and tried to put together something spooky.


I love having a cloud stencil, and it's fun to use it with different colors of ink.


These clouds got a little dark. Looks like a nighttime storm is brewing!


For this card I used another cutaway on the center panel, matting it with some black cardstock.

I should have taken some photos so that you could see the fun Halloween prints that make up the first, scored layers that are glued to the black card bases. They become visible behind the front "tag" panels when the cards are opened. If you make a card like this, you'll see what I mean.

I will have more Halloween cards to share with you soon--they're my favorite cards to make.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

These are fun adorable cards. It will be a great surprise when opened.

Lynette said...

Wonderful Halloween cards, Cheryl! Great layout.

Wanda said...

WOW! I am in awe. These are so cute. I love how colorful they are too. Very fun!

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for your comments Cheryl and the diamond fold card gives a good effect and so easy---https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/03/tutorial-diamond-point-card.html
Carol x