I think this is one of the most CAS cards I've ever made. And it's white on white on white!
The top layer was cut at 3 7/8" x 5 1/8". I scored four lines vertically and four lines horizontally, with 1/8" between any two of the lines. Each set of scored lines is 1" in from the side it parallels.
After making the score lines, I adhered the panel to another white piece of cardstock that measured 4" x 5 1/4". Both of these panels were then adhered to the front of a white, top-folding A2 card base.
The cake was a dimensional sticker that was added to the front at the junction of the score lines.
"Congratulations" was die-cut from silver metallic cardstock and glued across the top of the horizontal score lines.
I added a strip of the metallic carstock on the inside and stamped a sentiment to the right of it.
This card was so simple, but I really liked the end result. I have a couple more of those cake stickers, so I think I'll use them in the same way.
For those who celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl
I love the elegance of white on white. The score lines emphasize the cake really well.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful and perfect wedding card!
ReplyDeleteI always like white on white cards! This one is great - the sticker is perfect!
ReplyDelete