Wish List

▼

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy 60th birthday!

First, just let me say to my BIL, "Happy Birthday, Leigh!" He's turning the big 60 this year, and here's the card I made for him:

I cut the coffee mug from the Love you a Latte cartridge. The letters came from Cricut Font and Basic Shapes digital cartridge and the George cartridge. The sentiment was computer-generated and adhered directly to the card. The mug was popped up on dimensionals.


Here's a look at the inside. My BIL enjoys a glass of beer now and then, so I thought this was appropriate for him.


The foamy mug of beer is just a clip art image. I printed it, then colored it with my ProMarkers. I also coated the mug with some Diamond Glaze to make it shine like glass and added some white flocking to the foam. It looks kind of cool IRL.









I hope my BIL has a really super birthday!

Thanks for stopping by. Remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate every one!