Wish List

▼

Monday, June 1, 2026

More graduation cards...

 

These graduation cards were made with my Silhouette for three special graduates that we will be celebrating this year. The image was a free downloadable file from Printable Cuttable Creatables. I've actually made cards like this the past three years, and each time I used a free SVG file from the same website. I appreciate their free files so much!

I'll share a close-up photo of just one of them, since they're all the same except for the color of the cardstock.


I cut the shadow from some gold metallic cardstock





On the inside, I added a die-cut silhouette of a graduate and a couple of stamped sentiments.





This is a simpler card made exclusively with die-cuts. If you need a quick card, this one is fast to put together. If you don't have a graduate die, you could use another die-cut or even stamp an image or sentiment to the right of the layered banners.

The banners were cut from gold metallic cardstock and a fibrous cardstock in burnished gold. If you know the school colors of the graduate, the banners could be cut from those instead.


I stamped two sentiments on the inside of this one.

I enjoy making graduation cards. I just wish there were more stamps and dies on the market to work with.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Great grad cards. Those bold numbers really stand out with the gold background. I seem to make the same grad cards every year too. You are right there are not many options out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice graduation cards! I need to make 3 this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome graduation cards, Cheryl! I love the gold especially. I did have to make one graduation card this year, but I made it exactly like the one I made last year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, these are brilliant. The bold 2026 designs are so striking, and I love the little graduation caps and diplomas tucked in so neatly. Such a great idea for celebrating the big achievement.

    I am preceptor to a few students graduating in September, so these really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate every one!