Wish List

▼

Friday, September 27, 2019

Super simple Christmas card...


This card was so simply designed and so quick to make, it was almost sinful! Especially given the glittery goodness of it.

I cut my panel of gray/white glitter CS to fit my dark gray card base. Then I used an unbranded die to cut out the little forest scene.

I cut the "Merry Christmas" three times and glued them in a stack before adhering them to the card front. The only other embellishment was the line of  clear gems. Easy, peasy!


On the inside I heat-embossed a sentiment with silver embossing powder on a white panel.

I think this card has a masculine feel to it, even with all the glitter. What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love tha glitter paper with the forest scene cutout. Gray was a good choice for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that card is even more beautiful in person with all the sparkle. I have that die too and really like it. Stacking the Merry Christmas really gives some great dimension. I haven't ever tried stacking three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - LOVE the die cutout - and talk about easy - although no one would ever guess. Great job for a card you could mass produce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy peasy but I'll bet it looks fabulous in real life with all that sparkle! Love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does have a masculine feel to it, and it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty! Can you tell I'm doing a catch-up marathon? Lol...have been sick again (still?) and just haven't been able to do so. Tonight's my first night back in a long while. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate every one!