Wish List

Monday, April 3, 2017

One more chickie Easter card...

Just a quick post today so I can share one more cute little chickie card with you.

This card is the same format as the one found in this post. The only difference is, I've used a different chick!


This little chick in an eggshell is another print and cut design (ID #76589) from the Silhouette Design Store. I've done nothing to the image except add some glossy accents to the eyes and pop him up on foam tape. Is he not the cutest little guy?
















The inside of my card is super simple. I used a My Sentments Exactly stamp for my sentiment and added a tiny butterfly (Fiskars punch).

A narrow matted strip of my DSP finished it off.

Tomorrow I will get my Easter cards in the mail along with any gifts for grandkids who are far away. It always feels good to get things in the mail before a holiday! Now I have to start thinking about a menu and grocery shopping.

How are you coming along with your Easter preparations? Do you entertain family or friends, or will you be the guest in someone else's home?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl


5 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, how adorable is he (makes me want to purchase a Silhouette, but I can't, I already have a Brother). I love how you have added shading and interest with soft sponging! Sweet! Have a great day! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

designbydonna said...

You are right. that is a super cute chick. I love the DP you used. Thanks for reminding me, I need to get the grandkids Easter treats in the mail.

Glittered Paws said...

This is just too cute - and what an adorable card it makes.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww how cute is your little chickie with his blushing cheeks, love this Cheryl!
We'll be making Easter dinner this year, so it's all round to ours!

Sue said...

Adorable, Loving all the Spring bunnies and chicks everyone is showing on their cards.

Hugs
Sue