Wish List

Monday, October 5, 2015

Let's Craft & Create Challenge #106: Use Ribbon or Twine...

Can you believe we're closing in on Halloween already? I need to focus on those Halloween cards for the grandchildren, so I decided to use the new challenge on Let's Craft & Create to get started.

Since our new challenge over at Let's Craft & Create asks that we use ribbon or twine on our creations, I decided to use both!

First, I created three little tags in Halloween colors using a Hampton Arts tag die that is actually part of a holiday stamp and die set.

The stamps I used on this card are miscellaneous ones from six different companies. I just pulled out stamps from here and there that suited my fancy. he he

The harlequin patterned paper behind my tags is from Echo Park.
  

If you look closely at my picture, you'll see that I've used a glitter pen to add some sparkle to the images on each tag. I've also popped up the pumpkin stack, the witch and the body of the spider.

You probably already know how I like to embellish the inside of my card, too. Here I stamped a Halloween "ticket" and fussy-cut it. The  "Happy Halloween" greeting on it is barely readable in this pic because of the sparkle I added with my glitter pen. There's also some sparkle on the spider web.


This angled pic lets you actually read what's on the ticket.

I absolutely love making Halloween cards, and I will be in full Halloween mode for the rest of the month.




 




 
Now please take a little time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has made with ribbons or twine to inspire you.

Cheryl – that’s me!
 
Aren't their creations amazing? Now, go. Make something. Remember ribbons or twine. Then upload it here. There's a prize to win!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl 


4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Very cute Cheryl. I love the way you tied the ribbon with twine. Great Halloween images without being too scary.

Glittered Paws said...

So cute - I haven't thought too much yet about halloween - been making fall cards but this is so stinkin cute, love the use of the ribbon AND twine.

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fab spooky card, great mix of images - your grandkiddies will love this!

Taunya Butler said...

This is so cute - love your tag trio and the ribbons and bits that you have added to this awesome card!!