The cherries were again cut from my Preserves cartridge and the doily was made with a Prima die.
I used some sparkly self-adhesive letters for the word "Sweet." The rest of the sentiment was heat-embossed onto a scrap of the alternate side of the DSP.
On the inside of the card, I used the piece that was the cut-away on the end of the sheet of cardstock. I'm not sure what you call this half-inch strip, but many 12" X 12" papers have them, and they are often a coordinating pattern, as was this one.
With just the tiniest pieces of the DSP left, I still couldn't bear to throw them out, so I made a little coordinating tag.
I noticed that my tag die didn't cut the cardstock as straight as I would have liked, but I finished the tag anyway. The border across the bottom was made with a Fiskars punch.
I didn't actually use this tag, but will hang onto it to remind me to look for some more cherry-patterned papers!
We finally had some snow in Minneapolis last night - about 6 inches where I live. That's just enough to cover the ground and make everything look clean and fresh again. It didn't snow so much that it's hard to shovel, thank goodness.
I hope you are safe and warm, wherever you are, and enjoying some crisp winter weather of your own.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.