Wish List

Sunday, April 27, 2014

M&M fun...

My sister has two sweet little granddaughters, and she made these super cute cards for them. Aren't they fun?

As you can see, she used some different sizes of circles for the body, feet and eyes and just some narrow strips of cardstock for the arms and legs.

I'm not sure which cartridge she used to cut the hands, but I know there are hands like these on many, if not all, of the Disney cartridges. I have the Mickey & Friends cartridge and I've seen similar hands there.

She hand cut the eyebrows, drew on the smiles and stamped with "m." A little shading and some tiny buttons for embellishment finished them off. So cute, and I bet her granddaughters loved them! I'm really glad she let me share them here on my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Shanna said...

So cute!!