Wish List

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Beautiful wedding card...

My sister created this lovely wedding card using the Elegant Edges cartridge for the top mat, the Darice Argyle embossing folder for the center mat and the Perfect Bow die from Simon Says Stamp. I'm not sure if she cut the sentiment out on her Cricut or if it's a stamp or sticker. I forgot to ask her about that. Maybe she'll leave a comment and let us all know.

Isn't it pretty? The string of silver beads around the center panel is the perfect embellishment! I love how she added a short string to each tail of the bow, too.

Thanks, Michelle, for letting me share your lovely card.

And thank YOU for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used the Cricut Craft Room to cut the happy and day. I used their font and welded the words. The I Do is from the cartridge Bridal Shower. I have not finished the inside of the card yet. I am debating between a black interior or stay with the white, any suggestions?? Thank you Cheryl for including my cards in your blog. MKW

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your sister did an amazing job on that card! Love all the bling and that bow.

Is this the sister that knows my friend Connie?

Anonymous said...

Yes it is, I am from Garrison. MKW