Wish List

Friday, March 28, 2014

My sister has been busy making Easter cards...

I had a fun chat on the phone with my sister today. As usual, we talked about our cardmaking and the fun of buying new supplies. She has purchased a new Cricut cartridge called Edge to Edge and has used it to make some of her Easter cards.



My sister cut the "doilies" on each of these cards from the Edge to Edge cartridge. Aren't they pretty?

Here are a few more of her Easter cards:

For this last card, she used a basket stamp that she found at the used craft supply store that we shopped in when she last came to visit. We had so much fun finding bargains and feeling good about re-using items that had been donated by someone else.

One last card of my sister's that I'd like to share with you is a fun birthday card:
She used the Robotz cartridge to cut the letters out of some glittery paper. She added to the sparkle with some glittery silver rickrack. You can't have too much bling, right?

Thanks so much, Michelle, for allowing me to share your cards.  And thank YOU for stopping by and looking at them, too. Just remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

4 comments:

Patti J said...

I sure am glad I don't have to choose a favorite! These are all so nice! Love the pretty circuit dies, and those bunnies are darling! Your sis needs a blog :-) hugs...

debby4000 said...

Tell your sister all her cards are fabulous.
luv
Debby

1CardCreator said...

Your sisters cards are beautiful! Love the die cuts she made for those cards! Thanks for stopping by and hopping along, best of luck to you! ~Diane

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, creative cards! Happy mail day for a lot of ppl! TFS Cheryl!