Wish List

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentines galore!

My sister has been very busy making Valentines. I was so pleased when she sent me some pictures and gave me permission to share them with you. Here are some of her beautiful creations:
  This Valentine is one of my favorites. I just love the different colored hearts. She used a Martha Stewart punch for the smaller hearts and her Cricut to cut out the larger ones. The banner was embossed with a Paper Studio embossing folder.


 These two cards are for her granddaughters, Ashleigh and Ella. Aren't they pretty? The letters are some 3-D stickers by Paper Studio, and the doilies were cut with a die. She used a couple of different border punches to accent the tops and bottoms of each card.

I think they are so pretty, and I'm certain her granddaughters will love them.








 This hot air balloon image was cut from the Victorian Romance cartridge. I really love this image and have even asked my sister to cut a few for me since I don't have this cart. I love the way she used the metal embellishments to add some shine and dimension.

This Valentine was made with a pre-cut card base that features a scalloped bottom that folds up and over the top of the card front. My sister stamped and heat embossed the image and sentiment. I love the way she added "Bee Mine" on two little hearts. So clever!

This Valentine is a simple card but oh, so pretty! I love the embossing on the card front. She used a punch to create the white border and then added some pretty dimensional heart stickers.

This is the last Valentine I'll share with you, but not to worry--my sister made several more which I'll share with you in another blog post. She used the Martha Stewart medium branch punch to create the pretty red wreath with its tiny heart ornaments. The heart border across the bottom has been stamped and heat-embossed - another wonderful touch that makes the card even more special.

As you can see, my sister does a fabulous job making cards. Thank you, Michelle, for letting me share these. I know that each one of them has a lot of love and care packed into each piece of paper and embellishment!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Great cards, Michelle! Thanks for the inspiration! Cheryl, you need to convince your sis to start a blog :-)

designbydonna said...

Super talented sister you have. I too love that heart banner. I have to make some gift tags for Valentine treat bags. I just may have been inspired by some of these.

Anonymous said...

So great ! I love to get inspirations by your posts !
N.M.