Wish List

Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's still June, so I thought I should make a wedding card...

No, I don't have a wedding to go to, but I still felt like making a wedding card. I had purchased the Flourish Impressabilities template a few months ago. I immediately embossed a white piece of paper and while it was still in the template, I spritzed it with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in the "Bubbles" color. As soon as I saw the result, a wedding card came to mind, but I set it aside to use later. Well, later is now, and here's the result:

 This is not a good picture (I took it at night) but I think you can see the pretty embossed design with just a hint of the light blue Glimmer Mist.


I cut the label using the "Tie the Knot" cartridge and added a border around it with Liquid Pearls.













I embellished the inside with a little of the same ribbon that I used on the outside.

This was a very simple card to make, but I think the embossing and misting really makes it look special.





Thanks so much for stopping by. Remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: