Wish List

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine treats...

I made a few Valentine treat boxes and candy bar wrappers this year, and I thought I'd share them with you.
These are some yummy dark chocolate candy bars. I like to get the ones that are at least 70% cacao.

This treat box held a few truffles. I actually won several of these treat boxes from an online drawing so I'm not sure what cartridge or software they were cut with. I only added some pretty paper, a label and a little twine. A pretty and quick treat container!
I made three of these treat boxes for some of my co-workers and filled them with some yummy truffles. I found some directions online to make this treat box from one 8 1/2" X 11" sheet of cardstock. They were really quick and fun to make.  If anyone would like the directions for them, please email me (see "Contact" link on my sidebar) and I'd be happy to send them to you.


I hope you were able to get all of your Valentines and treat containers finished in time. Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: