Wish List

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A quick card just to say "Hi"...

I needed a quick card to send to an elderly family member, and this is what I came up with:
The "Hi" was cut from the white cardstock using the font from Nate's ABCs. It's a wonderfully simple font that cuts beautifully. I backed it with the deep pink paper for contrast.

The simple tree was stamped and a few flat-backed gems were added for sparkle. The ribbon looks quite red in the photo but it's actually a deep pink silky seam binding.

It's such a simple card, but I think the colors make it very cheery, and I hope it makes the receiver smile.
Sometimes the simplest cards are the most fun to make and even the most effective.  Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: