The lamb was stamped three times. The first image was cut out as a complete lamb. I cut out only the head of the second image and just the front curly wool topnotch of the final image. These were layered with dimensionals as you can see in the photo below. The only part I actually colored in (with water a watercolor pencil) was the face.
You can't tell in thes pictures, but I adhered white flock to the body, ears and topnotch. I used my Xyron sticker maker to apply adhesive and then applied the flock. He's nice and fuzzy - so cute!
The card base is one of those pre-cut aperture cards. I found a scrap of the grass-with-flowers paper in my stash and used it to cover the window. I placed the lamb on top of that. Some liquid pearls around all four sides of the aperture framed it nicely.
The sentiment was computer-generated and then cut out with a Spellbinders fancy tags die. I chalked the raised portion of the die and adhered it with dimensionals. A little pink bow by the lamb's ear, along with a couple of square buttons and some baker's twine, finished it off.
This card was sent to my husband's dear aunt. I sure hope she enjoyed it!
Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.