Wish List

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Best wishes...

I love cards with 3D elements, and I really went to town with that concept on this one. The first step was to stamp the basket image (just an empty basket with nothing in it) and color it up with my ProMarkers.


I also cut a rectangle of pretty designer paper and adhered it to a white scalloped rectangle that I had cut with a Sizzix die.  Once I had that in place, I adhered the basket with dimensionals and started to add my 3D elements. The first item was a pretty triangular doily scarf.  I stamped the doily image onto vellum wit Versamark, heat embossed it and cut it out. Doesn't it look like real lace?

Then I began to add the flowers and pearls.  The flowers were all cut with a MS hydrangea punch - it's one of my favorites.

The card base was made from some gorgeous paper that has a subtle design with glitter to make it sparkle.

I wanted this card to work for a few different occasions, so I used a simple "best wishes" for the sentiment. I used a small tag cut with a Spellbinders die and applied the sentiment (it's actually gold self-stick words that come on a sheet - I've had them for years). 

A white triple bow at the bottom finishes it off.

I've left the inside blank until I know how I'm going to use this card.



Thanks for stopping by and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day! 
Cheryl
 

No comments: